Friday, July 6, 2018

"Finding" Your Family


Funny: We had a lesson about the Plan of Salvation this week and this family asked a bunch of questions. Basically, I realized that i just believe it because I've prayed about it and know it to be true, but they have soul-searching questions... and a few not so much soul-searching ones. One of the daughters who is a teenager asked a question that she had been asked at school one day. She said "People were telling me that you can know what you did in your other lives by what birthmarks you have and where they are. Is that something we believe?" Nope :) We have restored truth and we are ourselves forever. I guess i must have made a really confused face because the mom pointed it out then started laughing.  Goes to show that i really am very bad at hiding my reactions!

Spiritual: We went to Micah Drive to go finding (shoutout to Micah!!!) (that's totally why I wanted to go finding there was so I could get a picture with the sign for Micah) and on the street perpendicular to that we met Mike. He was in the middle of cooking something but said we could come another day. That happens to us so rarely! It was a little tender mercy. 

Where I am GOING: I am being sent to Paragould, AR to train a new Sister Missionary and to whitewash the area. It will be an exciting adventure! I will miss Millington and remember the members here. Sister Woolley will be staying here and training another Sister herself! I'm leaving this area in good hands. 








No comments:

Post a Comment