Monday, November 26, 2018

Ask the missionaries! They can help!


Spiritual: We went to see Sister Patton because she was our backup plan, and our plans had fallen through. It ended up being the day and time that she needed us because she had a big inspection the next day and was really worried about how she was going to get everything done before then. Turns out, 3 pairs of hands make work light and we helped her clean and talked to her and dusted a lot. We got a phone call from her the next day saying that she had passed the inspection and that we were the first ones she had told! It was a miracle for her and a miracle that we were able to help. It was an awesome manifestation of following promptings and asking how we can help!

Funny: Thanksgiving was fantastic, we had hoped to be able to serve dinner at Mission Outreach, the local homeless shelter, but when we got there, we learned that they already had servers lined up. So, we helped in a different way, we talked to people and listened to them! And they let us eat with them so we had 2 Thanksgiving dinners! We were stuffed to the brim! 

Where I'm at: I've been a bit under the weather this past week, but I think I'm on the path to healing now. We had a fantastic turnout at the musical Tribute in Searcy last night and my speaking part went really well! I'm excited for this next month and can't believe I only have a month. Aaaaah! Either way, I know this Gospel is true and that my plan is just to keep following the Spirit! 


No comments:

Post a Comment