Monday, December 17, 2018

Homeward Bound


Spiritual: We had a super sweet member move back within the boundaries and she has just needed some support and some uplifting. We had a great lesson with her this week as we taught and testified about missionary work and why we were serving while she taught us how to crochet. It will be amazing to see how the members will be able to step in to help her start coming back to church. Also, I learned how to corner crochet!

Funny: How honest are missionaries? So honest that when we played the "white elephant" game at the Arkansas, Little Rock Mission Christmas Party they wouldn't steal gifts from each other. Bahaha! Well, everybody except for me and Sister Mitchell didn't steal from anybody. I guess that says something about our inner morals or maybe just the fact that we wanted some action. It was so fun!

Where I'm at: Right now? Well, I'm in Paragould. But after Wednesday I will be back in the homeland of Murray, Utah. What a week full of goodbyes and packing. It's been really rewarding to see the end of some trials and to see the beginning steps for some people. Paragould is actually being whitewashed and Sister Marshall will be training here so it's going to be in good hands. I know how she's probably feeling right now and it's a pretty hectic time. I'm grateful to have come and I've absolutely changed for the better. 

Have I mentioned that I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ? I do. :)
Love ya, (see some of you soon)
Sister Black 






No comments:

Post a Comment